FUNNY JOKES MENU
Category: Funny Military Jokes
Clean jokes, funny jokes, free jokes, and clean military jokes and humor about the military, the army, the navy, the air force, the marines, and more.
Murphy's Laws Of Combat 2
- If you are short of everything but the enemy, you are in the combat zone.
- When you have secured the area, make sure the enemy knows it too.
- Incoming fire has the right of way.
- No combat ready unit has ever passed inspection.
- No inspection ready unit has ever passed combat.
- If the enemy is within range, so are you.
- The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
- Things which must be shipped together as a set, aren't.
- Things that must work together, can't be carried to the field that way.
- Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support.
- Radar tends to fail at night and in bad weather, and especially during both.
- Anything you do can get you killed, including nothing.
- Make it too tough for the enemy to get in, and you won't be able to get out.
- Tracers work both ways.
- If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will get more than your fair share of objectives to take.
- When both sides are convinced they're about to lose, they're both right.
- Professional soldiers are predictable; the world is full of dangerous amateurs.
- Military Intelligence is a contradiction.
- Fortify your front; you'll get your rear shot up.
- Weather ain't neutral.
- If you can't remember, the Claymore is pointed towards you.
- Air defense motto: shoot 'em down; sort 'em out on the ground.
- 'Flies high, it dies; low and slow, it'll go.
- The Cavalry doesn't always come to the rescue.
- Napalm is an area support weapon.
- Mines are equal opportunity weapons.
- B-52s are the ultimate close support weapon.
Email this joke to a friend